My suitemate, Melissa Rose.
Me: "Hey, what’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?"
Melissa: “I’ve just been in a lot of situations where I’ve had to run from cops… like I don’t even know…. Like one time I broke into a pool and the cops came after us, like we didn’t even know, then we was in a park after dark running through the woods! And then ohhh my god one time on spring break some people were outside on their balcony like drunk and they were talking to the people on the boardwalk talking, like talking shit to my friends, like my friends are hotheads, like you can’t act tough or they will jump you! And my friends were like let’s do something let’s fuck you up, so then we got their room number, broke into their room, and started fighting with them, it was their own fault! Then one time, during spring break….wait, hold on what happened? Oh yeah, we were mad bored nothing was going me and two of my other friends like, we went up to guys like we were doing some kinda game show shit and we found a guy and we’d be like, like we’d go flirt with him and we’d be like let’s have a threesome and we’d lead them into an alley and be like GOTCHA YOU ON TV and we just did that to mad dudes… just harmless stuff like that, you know? Another time oh ahaha this time, one time we ended up talking to a guy who wanted to have sex with me, my two friends and his cat! I’ve hitchiked with random people…”
Melissa: “But after those situations you’re like damn I coulda gotten killed but that was funnnn!”
Day 9. 5 things I want to do
1. Shave my head. 2. Become a coke whore 3. Get into grad school 4. Become completely vegan (I was vegetarian when I went to boarding school in India because the meat looked gross and vegan for a few weeks this past summer on a whim… I stopped eating meat again yesterday and I want to be go all out by the end of the year) 5. Learn the art of calligraphy Oh but this list is endless
Day 8. Five Things I'm known for
Ummm I’m known for different things in different spheres… so… ‘known for’? I don’t like the question nor do I know the answer, skippp
What’s the point?
I got the research postion I really really wanted, I have good grades and recs and I’ll be getting into grad school, I’m a good test taker, I’m TA’ing next semester, I’m volunteering at the hospital, I’m in love with my classes I know what I wanna do with my life, things are falling into place, I’m going places!
Day 7. 5 Things That Make Me Hyper
1. I’m almost always hyper… 2. Sitting down to study 3. Driving + sunshine + good music 4. Good news 5. Anticipation 5.1 My friends 5.2 Music in general
100 Ways You Can Start Loving Yourself Right Now →
Every single time I’m down, Gala Darling’s suggestions pick me up.
markkennethlopez: In the Daytime: At Night:
Day 6. Five Things I Do When I'm Bored
1. Take personality tests/read up on my diagnosed types + zodiac sign (I know, I’m lame.) 2. Facebook/blogs 3. Read my favorite poetry//search through quotes 4. Music 5. My nails.
Enneagram Of Personality →
My type (supposedly): http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/type3.php A short version of the test: http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test.php
I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light...– Hafiz
Day 5: Five Signs I'm Not Into Someone
1. I will not look at you. 2. I will try not to speak to you. 3. I will be mean. 4. I will not smile. 5. Just in general, I will be cold towards you. Most people I don’t like know that I don’t like them.
From Yagan, the indigenous language of the Tierra del Fuego region of South America. This word has been translated in several ways in English, always implying a wordless yet meaningful look shared by two people who both desire to initiate something but are both reluctant to start. — Thiviya Navaratnam
Hang on my love and grow big and strong →
This fan wrote to Iggy Pop and nine months later he wrote back a succinct and affectionate letter.
Your love should never be offered to the mouth of a stranger, Only to someone...– Hafiz
It is swelling in my cranial cavity. It is pushing out my eyeballs and my eardrums have just ruptured.
Day 4. Five Signs I'm Into Someone
1. I will ask you what type of music you’re into. 2. I will look at you often. 3. I will try to be funny. 4. I will ask you things. 5. I may get shy.
17, 18. 19? Now,things that I’m sure of come in threes: 1. When you say please.
11 - 17, 18, 19. Sooo sick of it. It’s upsetting. I am sad. If I’m 64 and still for sure, I’ll be sure to vomit off the top of a building for you, promise to paint every strand of my hair blue.
Day 3: 5 ways I break the ice
1. Smile 2. Compliment something 3. Make them laugh 4. Make an observation 5. Say hello, though that’s rare
Advice To A Girl
by Sara Teasdale No one worth possessing Can be quite possessed; Lay that on your heart, My young angry dear; This truth, this hard and precious stone, Lay it on your hot cheek, Let it hide your tear. Hold it like a crystal When you are alone And gaze in the depths of the icy stone. Long, look long and you will be blessed: No one worth possessing Can be quite possessed.
Day 1: 5 Basic Facts About Me
1. I’m Indian and it’s a big part of my life. I’m also sometimes Catholic and it’s a big part of my life as well. Or should I say I just believe in God? I don’t know. 2. Music is my boyfriend. 3. I know nothing and feel everything. 4. I think that when I grow up I want to be clinical child psychologist. I love psychology and sociology and the social sciences in...
see yourself in my bubbles of memories: My Need to... →
I didn’t finish the last one, but whatevs. flylikeallama: chellehunny: Day 1 - 5 basic facts about you Day 2 - 5 not-so-basic facts about you Day 3 - 5 ways you break the ice Day 4 - 5 signs that you’re into someone Day 5 - 5 signs that you’re NOT into someone Day 6 - 5 things you do when you’re bored Day 7 - 5 things that make you hyper Day 8 - 5 things you’re… this seems pretty...
Imbroglio.: Rant →
I have hyperhydrosis too! And it sucks. imbr0glio: So it really bothers me how some people talk shit about me when they don’t even know me nor have ever spoke a word to me. They were hurt over something so small that they decided to call me a bitch and then say things like “she’s giving me the evil eye” and blah blah blah. 1) You girls are of no…
I’m always either exhilarated/ecstatic or at in a ditch deep depression. Living this way is hard. At one moment I’m flying high: nothing can stop me, I’m on top of the world, I’m in control of everything, I don’t need to sleep, I have boundless energy, I can do anything. And at the other I’m sinking: I’m moping around for days, I can’t stop grazing,...
Just found a secret that someone left in a postsecret book at Barnes and Nobles!
Nothing smells like home as much as Westchester night air does. I got to drive the hour and a half back with my music, speeding down the highway with my dad and my brother dozing off in their respective seats. And now I’m in a softbcocoon on my blue bed in my yellow yellow room back home. So delightfully happy.
Today I had to write a scholarship essay and a...
And in the process I realized that I’m the fucking bomb.